Timothy G. Waters, C.E.T.
Position: Senior Project Manager
- General Certificate of Education, Advanced Level (Geography/Geomorphology), University of London, England.
- Licensed UST Remover with Alberta Labour
- Certified Class IIA Landfill Operator with Alberta Environment.
- Lead assessor on 450 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments of residential, commercial, industrial and institutional properties throughout Alberta and B.C.
- Transport Canada, Lethbridge Airport Fire Training Area. Responsible for Phase III drilling program, sample collection and gathering field data.
- Transport Canada, Medicine Hat and Empress Non Directional Beacon Sites. Responsible for Phase II drilling program and subsequent field monitoring and sampling
- Transport Canada, Pincher Creek, Alberta: Responsible for data collection at three facilities at the Pincher Creek Airport and subsequent sampling of groundwater.
- Federal Business Development Bank, Blairmore, Alberta. Responsible for the safe removal of USTs.
- Alberta Transportation and Utilities, Kipp and Burmis, Alberta. Responsible for the safe removal of USTs.